Reviews for Reviewer's Scheme for Hall for Cornwall

I can't believe that I hadn't noticed that Hall for Cornwall had put up my reviews for Breakin' Convention, The Original Tribute to the Blues Brothers, The History Boys and Fiddler on the Roof on their website.

So here are the links to view my reviews, you may notice how they tend to get stronger as they go along, as Breakin' Convention was my first review it wasn't my strongest. My last review was Fiddler on the Roof.

Breakin' Convention  can be seen herehttp://www.hallforcornwall.co.uk/things-to-do/109/Megan's+BC+Review/

The Original Tribute to the Blues Brothers can be seen herehttp://www.hallforcornwall.co.uk/things-to-do/125/Megan's%20B%20Bros%20review/

And finally Fiddler on the Roof review can be viewed here: http://www.hallforcornwall.co.uk/things-to-do/153/Megans+Fiddler+review/

I don't think they posted my review of The History Boys review. But I feel it was one of my better pieces out of the lot.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching theatre performances, as I had never been to a theatre in my life. So it was an experience, especially as most of the time we got amazing front row performances or failing that the second best seats in the house.

Thank you to John Holmes for mentoring me on what I needed to improve and work on, and for constructive criticism.

I recommend other people join up for the scheme as I do believe it is running again this year.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Creating a Successful Business in a Small Cornish Town

Batman's Legacy...is The Dark Knight's Joker!

The end is finally here